If you are looking for plugins for WordPress that can make your website better? This post will help you find some awesome WordPress plugins that can help you make your website look & function better.
I’ve been using WordPress for a long time now and I have a few plugins that I wish I knew about earlier. They make my life easier, they make my work faster and they even save me money. Here are the top 3 WordPress plugins that I use and recommend you to use as well.
These Plugins Will Make Your Website Go Viral… Even If You’re Not A Web Designer!
Powerful Plugins for WordPress to Extent the Block Editor Which Helps Ease the BlogPost Writing
1. The Ultimate Blocks
There is a plugin called Ultimate Blocks that uses blocks for bloggers and marketers. This tool is specialized as opposed to the majority of the options on this list, which are multipurpose. It provides 18 gorgeous blocks for free charge. If you want to test it out before installing it, it provides an excellent sample that enables you to browse and play with all of its features.
- Content Filter
- Review (Schema Markup Enabled)
- HowTo Schema
- Table of Contents
- Tabbed Content
- Call to Action
- Content Toggle (Accordion)
- Styled Box
- Styled List
- Click to Tweet
- Social Share
- Progress Bar
- Post Grid
- Star Rating
- Image Slider
- Button (Improved)
Content creators, bloggers, and writers who want to advertise their websites. Additionally, it can be used to rate and analyze products. The purpose of this plugin is to simplify using Gutenberg to create engaging material for you, the blogger or writer.
- You can enable or disable particular blocks to keep your site lightweight.
- On your WordPress posts and pages, you can use the Review Block plugin to add a review box that supports schema.
- As soon as headers are added, the block is updated and the list is made.
- The table of contents headings can be omitted if you so choose.
- There is an option for the list style of the table of contents.
- The Gutenberg Ultimate Blocks come with a Call To Action Block.
- Using the Call To Action Block, you can add a call-to-action box to your posts or pages.
- The colors of each component in the block can be altered.
Also, Check these Two Plugins. If you like Then install it on your WordPress. I Personally Really Love Gutenberg Plugins Collection I think I Can Ease Your Work and All these are Free plugins.
2. Revive Old Posts
Revive Old Posts is a WordPress plugin for social media automation and scheduling (ROP). ROP may automatically post your website’s articles and content to Facebook, Twitter, Google My Business, LinkedIn, and Tumblr. With the plugin, you can control how frequently your new and old material is published on social networks. Using Revive Old Posts, you can share material from any RSS feed on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, Google My Business, or Instagram (imported post needs to have an image). Some of the access networks and functionalities require the plugin’s Pro edition.
Feature customization was guided by the following objectives: Maintain and grow website traffic, maintain interaction with current social media followers, and spread timeless information
- Automatically post both fresh and outdated content to social media.
- automatic social media distribution following the posting of blog articles.
- Set the time between sharing posts on social media.
- Choose the number of posts the plugin shares on social media.
- Set the ages at which posts can be shared at the minimum and maximum levels.
- Create standardized hashtags for posting.
- Automatically generate hashtags for post sharing based on tags, categories, or other information.
- Accept links pointing back to your website.
- ideal for services that shorten URLs. Shorten the links you share on social media to shorter pieces of material.
- Social media sharing of some categories is prohibited.
- Remove some content from sharing on social media.
- Integrate Google Analytics to track the development of your visitors from social media.
- Content Variations are supported by WordPress Custom Post Types: Your posts can have a variety of sharing choices, including custom images, and ROP will choose one to share on your behalf.
- Share on additional social media channels (LinkedIn, Tumblr, Pinterest, Instagram)
- Using the same network, connect to several social networking sites and share material there.
- For analytics, include special UTM tags in your social media posts.
- Publish a range of content kinds on your social media platforms.
- Before or after the content of your article, insert pre-written material (Additional Text)
- Magic tags support “Additional Text” and content alterations
- Post images and movies to social networks automatically using your media collection (our users adore this feature!)
- Post content as an image on social media instead
- Instead of posting an article on social media, share content by uploading an image.
3. Easy Digital Downloads
Easy Digital Downloads is a fully functional eCommerce solution for selling digital products with WordPress. Customers can browse your product selection, add items to their shopping carts, and then proceed to the checkout page whenever they are ready. You have complete freedom to configure EDD and it gives You a solid platform right out of the box. Easy Digital Downloads might be able to help you with your e-Commerce problem. They offer support for many more through third-party extensions in addition to connectors for the most widely used merchant processors.
Using Easy Digital Downloads, you may sell a range of digital products. In addition to an eBook you produced, you can promote and sell software, memberships, and subscriptions.
- The shopping cart features Stripe and PayPal compatibility, free action button text customization, registered user or guest checkout, and a requirement that customers agree to the terms before making a purchase.
- Complete reporting acquires useful business insights by filtering reports based on certain dates and products, tracking returns, and managing churn export store data to a CSV file to keep an eye on every part of your business.
- Order management features include managing order status, reassigning customer information, and enhanced refunds.
- Customer management keeps a record of each client separately and allows users to see, update, or remove any of them. It also keeps track of customer lifetime value and activity and connects customer data to user profiles.
The following are some of the features that are pre-supported:
- Customers can browse your product assortment at their convenience, add items to their shopping carts, and complete their purchases. Or customers can bypass the cart by using the Buy Now buttons.
- The checkout page on your website, which is extremely customizable and user-friendly, makes it simple for customers to finish their purchases.
- Payment Flexibility – Use Stripe to accept credit card and PayPal payments. Apple Pay and Google Pay are also supported through the Stripe-supplied Payment Request Buttons.
- Complete customer management – Access detailed records of each customer and their history of purchases.
- With the help of our thorough eCommerce reports, you can keep tabs on your revenue, refunds, sales, and more.
- Secure file protection – Prevent illegal visitors from downloading your product’s files for free.
- To boost sales, provide potential consumers coupons or discount codes to use at the register.
- Works with any theme – Let your preferred WordPress theme take care of the design. Easy Digital Downloads will fit in without standing out.
Also Read Complet Review: Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Review: Is It Worth It?
- Yoast Duplicate Post: With the help of this plugin, users can duplicate any sort of post or copy it to a new draught for editing.
- Broken Link Checker: All internal and external links on your website are monitored and tested by Broken Link Checker to see whether they are broken. It enables you to remove broken links and boost SEO and user experience.
- ThirstyAffiliates Affiliate Link Manager: ThirstyAffiliates provides bloggers with the resources they need to use affiliate marketing to monetize their WordPress websites.
- WP Last Modified Info: This enables you to display the Last modified data separately in each of your posts and pages. and gives you the choice of displaying the date that your posts and pages were last amended or updated above or below.
- Content Locker Pro: The tool Protects PCs and mobile devices, this plugin safeguards material. This plugin, which is quick and simple to install, will protect your websites from plagiarism while maintaining their distinctive and individual methods. Content copy protection, Notification text, and copy anything will be disabled to protect your content.
Also, Read May you find helpful this: 10 Easy Steps To Make a Website For Small Business